Solusi untuk Unified Incident Management
Unified Incident Management (UIM) is a new approach to managing today's incident fault remediation, as well as complex administrative and routine tasks. UIM was developed based on the realization that an effective management of incident and events requires going beyond a single dimension, one directional process, as well as a product that will enable its users to create and implement new workflows in minutes.
Watch a Demo
How it worksUIM takes a holistic approach to incident management and allows IT professional to integrate, orchestrate, and automate all or parts of the resolution process. UIM provides IT professionals with the ability to create incident management resolution workflows that include bi-directional communication as well as flexibility to automate some or all of the resolution process (people and IT tasks), all while maintaining control, keeping an audit trail, and ensuring a timely, accurate and effective resolution process.
eyeShare for Unified Incident Management
eyeShare Unified Incident Management Features
- Identifying events by using eyeShare rule Engine, correlation, aggregation and filtering mechanism
- Proactive events management throughout automated workflows
- Manage processes that have a mix of scripts and human decisions/actions
- Allow management to know who took ownership at each given point
- Notification and escalation abilities by using various communication channels
- Bi-directional communication channels (Email, SMS, Phone, IM) that allow remote control and allow personal to actively take ownership of an incident
- Managing people and shifts by using eyeShare integrated shift management system.
- Central dashboard that allows real time status report, Events documentation and statistics reports.